To our valued customers and real estate consumers,We know this is a trying and stressful time for all of us in Canada. Things are changing almost hourly with government recommendations at the federal, provincial, and municipal levels.At RE/MAX, we want to offer you stability and comfort knowing your real estate needs are still being met in a safe and responsible manner. On remax.ca, we continue to offer up-to-the-minute listings, accurate home estimates, and timely, valuable real estate news — especially important at this time.Rest assured, while we remain open for business, our agents and brokers are taking all necessary precautions as recommended by the various health agencies and government.
- Our agents are limiting contact with the general public and will use alternative means of communication wherever possible such as texts, phone calls, and emails
- We have strongly recommended the postponing of all open houses immediately until a future date where it’s deemed safe
- Any agents that feel unwell are instructed to self-isolate and not interact with the public
- Information around hand washing and sanitizing has been circulated with our agents and we are strongly encouraging them to follow all guidelines as outlined by public health officials to help keep themselves and their clients protected
- RE/MAX offices are reducing hours and seeking alternative technologies to connect with clients and host offer presentations
- RE/MAX agents are committed to using technology to help safely deliver the best service possible. This includes virtual tours of the home or digital presentations.
Read the REMAX blog HERE